Elden Ring From Bandai Namco is announced to launch the next year in 2022.
Finally, an update on the most anticipated game, Elden Ring. Elden Ring was announced on the year 10th June 2019 and fans of the game went crazy listening to the announcement for this game. The game announcement got a superb response from the fans and creators as well. But the date announcement for the game didn’t happen, which made fans a bit confused. However, it is very common in the gaming world. Most of the games are announced at first to see the interest of the audience in the game, after which only further development of marketing is done. This is an important strategy of publishers that helps the investors of the game a lot in understanding the market and the possible profit as well.
Zero announcements happened in the year 2020 about Elden Ring. Which created tension between the fans who were eagerly waiting for this game. However, the year 2020 was bad for everyone because of the coronavirus. People did not get the chance to roam freely, and most countries did lock-downs to prevent the mass gathering which will eventually help in reducing the community transfer of the virus. Lots of the business came on the verge of collapse, including the Airlines and the Hospitality sector. But few industries boomed at this time of crisis, which is the Gaming Industry and Social Media. Because being all the time left people only with few options and people spend their time in gaming and on Social Media.
Fans were waiting for any news regarding this game but the whole year 2020 there was no update about this game. Which made fans a bit sad. But finally, the wait is over.
Elden Ring for real this time
First announcement of this game was made on 10th June 2019. On second anniversary of this game i.e. on 10th Jun 2021, Bandai Namco Entertainment announced the date of the game and the details and trailer of the game which got a very positive attention from the fans and whole gaming community.
The launching date of Elden Ring is decided as 21st January 2022. This is an Open-ended Action-RPG game. Fans are about to witness the thrill and power of different worlds and the experience of fighting formidable enemies. The game will be a souls style game with FromSoftware’s signature melee combat. This close-range combat game feature always increases the thrill of gameplay and the fun of high-quality graphics.
Elden Ring’s Gameplay trailer
Just watch this beauty a few more times. It gets better every time.
Elden Ring showed up at the Summer Game Fest event. After watching the gameplay trailer, we realized it is a mostly souls concept, which is exciting for the fans. Graphics are looking great in the gameplay. As told by official site Hidetaka Miyazaki– creator of very famous DARK SOULS video games series, and George R.R. Martin author of The New York Times best-selling fantasy series, A Song of Ice and Fire woven the whole world and tales of this game.
Elden Ring’s Launching Platforms
As revealed by the official site and release, the game will launch on the following platforms for the gamers on 21st January 2022.
- PlayStation 5
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox Series X|S
- Xbox One
- PC via Steam]
The game will support a free upgrade feature to PS5 for players who purchase the PS4 version.
Expected features of the game
- For sure, this game will have a very strong storyline.
- Multiplayer game for sure. It is mentioned on the official website that players can play alone or online with friends.
- Different environment and weather condition. Also following the day and night timeline.
- Different worlds will include as mentioned on the official site are- “grassy plains, suffocating swamps, lush forests, spiral mountains, breathtaking castles and other sites of grandeur”. The game might feature some new landscapes that are never witnessed by the fans.
- The gameplay trailer shows the horse appearing out of thin air after a hand gesture in the game, which looks really cool to watch. Experiencing it will be even more exciting.
- Different in games characters can play the role of a helper or a villain in the gameplay. As mentioned, “unique motivations for helping or hindering the player’s progress”.
- Players will decide the most part of the gameplay as the game is open-world and as mentioned “players will choose the fate of this cursed land by unravelling its secrets and myths”.
- Role-playing along with customization option will let players decided their gameplay style.
- For sure, the game has a lot of magic stuff. As the horse appearing out of thin air and the Elden Ring itself is a power source.
- The President of BANDAI NAMCO mentioned that “We will continue to develop Elden Ring not only as a game but also in a variety of other areas in order to deliver the world view and charm of this title to our fans around the world”. Maybe the plans of BANDAI NAMCO are way bigger than what we are expecting now. A possible crossover can be expected.
- The Game will feature a unique stealth and combat system to give the player an upper edge during the gameplay.
- All the challenges in the game will upon the player’s choice of how he wants to handle them. That means different scenarios are written for every single challenge in which some will further lead to the gameplay while some might be death traps.
- Hidetaka Miyazaki, Director at FromSoftware mentioned it as a “classical evolution of the genre”.
- No doubt RPG was one popular genre in past and still, there are many players who love RPG a lot. A classical evolution of RPG and its use with the action genre is a fantastic combo for the old players as well the new young who just starting with online games.
- Also mentioned that Elden Ring will be a composition of open-world, RPG, Action, and varying challenge scenarios. No doubt, the game will be different for every other player. The mystery that it will come up with about different challenge scenarios will be amazing to watch.
- The game will be more than once to go for.